Terms & Conditions of Services
THESE CONDITIONS OF DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES (the Conditions) are an integrated agreement between Customer and Company consisting of these Conditions, the terms contained in the invoice issued by Company to Customer and referencing these Conditions (the Terms), any agreement(s) entered into between Customer and Company and any attachments, instructions or requirements appurtenant to any of the foregoing (each of the foregoing comprising this agreement and referred to herein as the Agreement). This Agreement is binding with respect to all business conducted between Customer and Company and applies to and controls all agreements related to the provision of services by Company to Customer.
General terms and conditions
These terms and conditions form the trading agreement between the Webmastars (“we” or “us”) and the Client (“you”).
- Unless agreed otherwise in writing or by email, we will charge you for all work produced at our current standard charge out rates (if there are any changes to such rates you will be notified by emailed, writing or telephone.
- All rates and fees are exclusive of TAX, which will be charged in addition at the prevailing rate.
- When up or down loading files, the time scale is not charged.
- All travel expenses if incurred will be charged at the hourly rate of the corresponding job and the amount charged will be the travelling time to and from the clients premises only.
- Company shall provide to customer such digital marketing services as specified in the Terms, which may include, without limitation, website development and maintenance, search engine optimisation, and social media advertising (the “Services”).
- Payment. Customer shall tender payment to Company in accordance with the Terms. All payments are non-refundable. Any taxes are the responsibility of Customer. There shall be no deduction in respect of any such taxes, or any offset against payment for any taxes; and all payments shall be grossed up to take account of any withholding taxes. In the event Customer has not made payment within thirty (30) days of the invoice date, the Company may, in its sole discretion, cancel the invoice and issue new Terms.
- Representation and Warranties. Customer is responsible for its own responsiveness to communications and inquiries from Company and acknowledges that any lack of responsiveness could materially impact the effectiveness of the Services. Customer represents and warrants that, to the best of Customer’s knowledge, any and all information or data that Customer, including its agents or representatives, has provided or will provide to Company in connection with the Services is and will be accurate and complete. Customer represents and warrants that any information provided to Company pursuant to this Agreement does not violate any applicable law or regulation; does not infringe any third-party rights in any way, including copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, or right of privacy or publicity; is not false or misleading; has not and will not result in any consumer fraud, product liability, breach of contract, injury, damage, or harm of any kind to any person or entity; is not defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or threatening; is free of viruses; does not contain, promote, or offer any form of spyware, adware, or other advertising or information collection software; and does not contain, link to, or promote violence, hate crimes (whether racial or otherwise), illegal activities, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- No Fault. Customer acknowledges that third parties may access Customer’s website(s) and therefore will not hold Company or its affiliates liable or responsible for the activities of visitors who come to Customer’s website(s) as a result of the Services. Customer acknowledges and agrees that it will not hold Company or its affiliates liable for any errors in content, omissions, consequences, damages, costs, refunds, or rebates of any kind arising from any interruption of service or other unavailability of the Internet or website(s). Customer further acknowledges and agrees that errors or mistakes in the performance of the Services, including but not limited to misspellings or miscommunications, do not create a right to refund for the Customer. Customer will give Company timely notice and allow Company a reasonable opportunity thereafter to cure any identified errors or omissions. Customer acknowledges that Company makes no representations or warranties relating to the results of the Services, including without limitation, the number of impressions, click-throughs, or leads, and any promotional effect or return on investment thereof. If Company relies on third parties for certain data, Company makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any such data, including usage statistics.
- Effectiveness of Agreement. Customer agrees to be bound by this Agreement and this Agreement shall become effective upon the Effective Date
- Term of the Agreement. This Agreement shall continue in effect from the Effective Date until Customer completes payment of all invoiced amounts, or as provided in the Terms, whichever is later, except for any provisions of this Agreement that survive termination.
- Termination. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Company may terminate this Agreement and immediately cease providing the Services hereunder, in the event: (i) of Customer’s breach of this Agreement; (ii) any representation or warranty made by Customer hereunder is reasonably determined by Company to be false or inaccurate; or (iii) that, in the reasonable determination of Company, Customer is using the Services in an effort to threaten, intimidate, annoy, abuse or harass or is otherwise using the Services to promote a morally repugnant matter. In the event of any of the foregoing and Company desires to exercise it right to terminate hereunder, Company shall send notice to Customer describing the violation, and then, if the matter remains uncured for fifteen (15) days, this Agreement shall thereupon terminate automatically .
- Refusal to Provide the Services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Company may refuse to provide the Services hereunder if, in its sole discretion, Company determines that any information, material or content to be used in connection with the Services is objectionable, inappropriate or detrimental to the reputation of Company. The foregoing includes, without limitation, any graphics or formatting that disrupts the continuity of the Customer’s or Company’s websites.
- No Guarantee. Unless agreed to in writing, Company makes no express, implied or implicit guarantee with respect to the effectiveness of the Services.
- Confidential Information. Each party acknowledges that during the course of the Agreement, it may have access to certain “Confidential Information” (as hereinafter defined) of the other party. During the term of this Agreement and for a period of two (2) years following the termination of this Agreement for any reason, within the geographical region of the India and its territories, any recipient of Confidential Information shall: (i) not disclose the Confidential Information to any third party, (ii) not use the Confidential Information in any fashion except for purposes of performing under this Agreement, (iii) exercise reasonable care to prevent disclosure of the Confidential Information, and (iv) promptly notify the disclosing party of any unauthorized disclosure or use of the confidential information. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, each party shall immediately deliver to the other party all copies of the Confidential Information received from such other party. Each party acknowledges that breach of the covenants contained herein will cause irreparable harm to the disclosing party entitling the disclosing party to injunctive relief, among other remedies, against any breach or threatened breach, without waiving or affecting any claim for damages or other relief.
- Non-Solicitation. During the term of this Agreement and for one (1) year thereafter, Customer shall not directly or indirectly, either alone or in concert with others, on Customer’s own behalf or on behalf of any other person or entity, solicit, or attempt to persuade or solicit any employee of Company to terminate his or her employment with Company, or to work for anyone in competition with the Company.
- Reasonableness of Certain Conditions. The parties declare that the territorial and time limitations as stated herein, are reasonable and properly required for the adequate protection of each partys business. In the event that any of the territorial or time limitations are deemed to be unreasonable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then all parties agree and submit to the reduction of either the territorial or time limitation as the court deems reasonable.
- Force Majeure. Except for payment obligations, neither party shall be liable to the other for delays or failures in performance resulting from causes beyond the reasonable control of that party, including, but not limited to, acts of God, labor disputes or disturbances, material shortages or rationing, riots, acts of war, governmental regulations, communication or utility failures, or casualties.
- Relationship of Parties. The parties are independent contractors under this Agreement and no other relationship is intended, including a partnership, franchise, joint venture, agency, employer/employee, fiduciary, master/servant relationship, or other special relationship. Neither party shall act in a manner which expresses or implies a relationship other than that of independent contractor or bind the other party.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. Unless otherwise expressly provided, no provisions of this Agreement are intended or shall be construed to confer upon or give to any person or entity other than the Company and Customer any rights, remedies or other benefits under or by reason of this Agreement. The Company’s subsidiaries and affiliated entities are express third party beneficiaries of this Agreement.
- Equitable Relief. Each party acknowledges that a breach by the other party of any confidentiality or proprietary rights provision of this Agreement may cause the non-breaching party irreparable damage, for which the award of damages would not be adequate compensation. Consequently, the non-breaching party may institute an action to enjoin the breaching party from any and all acts in violation of those provisions, which remedy shall be cumulative and not exclusive, and the parties hereby each consent to the entry of an injunction by any court of competent jurisdiction enjoining any breach or threatened breach of those provisions, in addition to any other relief to which the non-breaching party may be entitled at law or in equity.
- Attorneys’ Fees. In addition to any other relief awarded, the prevailing party in any action arising out of this Agreement shall be entitled to its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Notices. Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be personally delivered or sent by a reputable overnight courier service (e.g., Federal Express), or by first class mail (certified or registered), to the attention of the President of the other party. Notices will be deemed effective two (2) business days after mailing, postage prepaid, if mailed, or the next day if sent by overnight courier service. Notices shall go to, in the case of Customer, to the address provided in the Terms, or, in the case of the Company, to our headquarters as provided for on our website or in the Terms, or to any other addresses subsequently provided in writing by a party.
- Assignment. Customer may not assign its rights or delegate its obligations hereunder, either in whole or in part, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of the Company. Any attempted assignment or delegation without the Company’s written consent will be void. The rights and liabilities of the parties under this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties’ respective successors and permitted assigns. For purposes of this provision, a fifty percent (50%) or more change in control of Customer’s equity ownership shall constitute an assignment. Any assignment or transfer by Customer by operation of law, merger, consolidation, transfer of a majority of the voting equity of Customer or any similar transaction or series of related transactions shall be an assignment prohibited by this provision.
- Waiver and Modification. Failure by either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. Any waiver, amendment or other modification of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by the parties.
- Severability. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement to be unenforceable, that provision of the Agreement will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
- Controlling Law, Jurisdiction. This Agreement and any action related thereto shall be governed, controlled, interpreted and defined by and under the laws of the India, without regard to the conflicts of law’s provisions thereof. The parties hereto consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of County, India. The parties waive any objections they may have to the jurisdiction and venue for the enforcement of any award in such courts.
- Headings. Headings used in this Agreement are for ease of reference only and shall not be used to interpret any aspect of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including all documents or exhibits that are incorporated herein by reference, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes and replaces all prior and contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter; provided, that, in the event of an inconsistency between this Agreement and the terms or conditions associated with NMS Data, Inc.’s Social Media Marketing, these Conditions shall govern.
- Indemnification. Each party (the “Indemnifying Party”) shall indemnify the other party(s) and its directors, officers, agents, employees, contractors, affiliates, or subsidiaries (collectively referred to as Indemnified Parties) and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any liability, losses, costs, damages, and fees (including reasonable attorneys fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any breach by the Indemnifying Party of any warranty, covenant or obligation under this Agreement.
- Limited Liability. The dollar amount of any liability of the Company under this Agreement or of Company’s indemnification pursuant to this Agreement shall be limited to the amount actually paid to Company for the Services pursuant to this Agreement.
- Cumulative Remedies. The rights and remedies under this Agreement are cumulative and are in addition to and not in substitution for any other rights and remedies available at law or in equity or otherwise.
- Further Assurances. Each party to this Agreement shall, with reasonable diligence, take all such actions and execute all such documents as may be reasonably necessary to implement and carry out the intent of this Agreement.